The SEO Deep Dive Audit is a Powerful Business Tool
We need to know where you are today so we can design a plan to get your business where you want it to be tomorrow.
You Build Relationships, We Build Profits.
SEO Helps You Do Both
P5 Marketing's SEO Deep Dive Audit™ aims to accomplish specific SEO-related tasks and deliver a roadmap for your SEO and marketing success.
The SEO Deep Dive Audit tells us where your website stands today.
- We will perform a deep dive and detailed analysis of your website, your keyword targets as you see them, your competitors’ keywords, and the overall keyword landscape of your business.
- Our process starts with a short questionnaire, a completed list of information, and access to your site, followed by a 30-minute interview.
- During this interview, we will discuss your target customers, what they are searching for, and what they hope you can provide them.
- We also want to know what “juices” you as a company. What is your mission? What are you passionate about?
Armed with the information we need, the audit begins.
- We will meet again to present our findings after completing this process (one to two weeks). We will provide clear information about your “must address” challenges, opportunities, and how to proceed.
- The SEO Deep Dive Audit is a roadmap to point you in the right direction and will show you which technical errors and inks must be fixed to avoid penalties that can affect your organic ranking.
- It also reveals hidden keywords and potential opportunities to give you a competitive advantage.
- You receive your report with first steps and content suggestions to point you in the right direction.
The product is whole and complete. You may wish to implement our findings in-house or move on to the next step with us.
We recommend combining our SEO Deep Dive Audit with an SEO Strategy Plan. It completes your roadmap to increase organic traffic and boost marketing efforts.
Pricing is based on the complexity of your current site and the depth needed to create good results. Average pricing ranges from $1,000 to $1,700.
Once we know how much planning is needed to hit a home run, the SEO Strategy Plan is priced after the SEO Deep Dive Audit.
In the audit, we address the following:
Your Current SEO Status
- How much (if any) of your traffic is coming from SEO?
- What keywords are you ranking for?
- What are your best keyword opportunities?
- Which keywords are "low-hanging fruit" to jump-start or energize your organic SEO?
What Needs Improving?
- Is your website missing the SEO boat?
- Did Google cache your website, or is it too low value?
- What kind of content is missing to take advantage of opportunities?
- What content is missing to make your focus (main) pages desirable to your target market and search engines?
90-day Action Plan
- What are your next steps, and the right order?
- What is Cornerstone Content and how will is give you a competitive edge?
- SEO is ongoing, so you must address technical issues to avoid penalties like site speed, broken links or images, and broken code.
- The Action Plan keeps you on track and avoids the "spaghetti on the wall" approach to SEO.