What is SEO Marketing?
And why is it so important?
What is SEO Marketing?
We help people understand the benefits of search engine optimization in marketing
You do want to get found online, right?
SEO Marketing is applying the lessons of customer searches to your entire marketing efforts.
It makes sense to spend marketing resources on keywords, phrases, and niches your customers are searching for.
What is SEO Marketing & How Does it Work?
Business Plan Review
Marketing Plan Review
The Audit - How does your website stand?
SEO Strategy - Where do you want to grow?
Implementing your SEO strategy
Feedback Loop to Marketing
SEO Marketing is about Search
Everything on the Internet revolves around search. Facebook is a search engine, Twitter is a search engine, so is YouTube and so on.
We say that because thinking about online marketing from a perspective of search pays big dividends for those who understand.
SEO Marketing is digital marketing using search engine optimization skills to optimize content across the entire online landscape.
SEO Marketing is about Searchers
Understanding your target market is a core principle of marketing. From the perspective of search, it is important to understand the searcher we are trying to be found by.
Understanding what they are searching for and how they are searching can and should impact your overall marketing strategy.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR WEBSITE TODAY. HOW DO THE SEARCH ENGINES "SEE" IT? WHAT ERRORS DOES IT HAVE? WHAT KEYWORDS DO YOU RANK FOR?
- Technical factors (on-page)
- Buyer personas - what are customers searching for?
- Website current keywords and their ranking (on-page)
- Backlink analysis & toxicity analysis (off page)
- Local citations & directories (off-page)
- Competitive keyword analysis
- Short list of possible keyword opportunities
Search Engine Strategy
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GROW?
A MONTHLY PLAN TO REPAIR, IMPROVE, AND MEASURE RESULTS OVER TIME.
- Fixing on-page errors
- Creating local citations, and power backlinks
- Removing possible toxic backlinks
- Adding new content, ensuring SEO compliance
- Measuring keyword ranking improvements
- Monitoring social media engagement
- Repeating the SEO audit reporting on measured progress
and review your situation.
We want to take the time to get to know your particular situation, goals, and aspirations. We both want to see if we are a "fit" for you.
We always offer a free technical audit