Our process transforms an infopreneur into a 24/7 online sales engine. P5 Marketing clients enjoy more buyers, increased retention, and revenue. It's all about results.
Develop Your Buyer Personas
Who are your buyers, what do they want and need?
Understand the Buyer's Journey
What path do your buyers take to purchase?
Establish Goals and Metrics
What does success look like in measurable terms?
Visitors to your website
Visitors into leads
Leads into prospects
Website Design and User Interface
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Marketing to Sales Funnels
Marketing to Sales Handoff
Customer Relationship Management
Structure for the handoff
Managing Business Expectations
Measurement and Communication
Evaluate and Adjust
Prospects into customers
Customers into evangelists
Evaluate and adjust
Adapt and reevalute
Continue to execute
Hey, and thanks for reading this far down the page!
Aside from the apparent infopreneurs, we want to add just how many people are infopreneurs and may not even realize it. You may be a coach, or consultant, an industry expert, a teacher or a top performing sales person. You may have knowledge that other people would pay for. You many have experience that you can package with a coaching or an additional consulting component at a higher price point or turn into a course or webinar.
Many people are infopreneurs who do not consider themselves as such. Here are some examples. You might be an infopreneur if you are:
- A travel agent - You offer the same products as every other travel agency. Your clients can buy direct from cruise lines and resorts online. Why do people choose a particular travel agency to book some of their travel? The answer is you have specialized knowledge and experience. You can get them you a better value on their vacation, extra perks, and insider knowledge. People are willing to pay for that knowledge and experience.
- A personal trainer or fitness expert that has a system or a way with words that produces great results for your clients or makes it easier to stick with their diet or routine.
- An investor or entrepreneur with specific information that can make other investors and entrepreneurs money with their knowledge.
- Real estate agents specializing in short sales, ROI's, certain communities or areas or a segment of the market like downtown or luxury properties.
- A therapist that has stress relieving or coaching techniques that improve the quality of life and guidance at difficult times without in-depth therapy. Perhaps you have a methodology or exercises for getting families or couples to communicate better.
- A doctor or dentist with a unique product or process that patients need to know about or a care regime that saves time and money.
- A tradesman like a plumber or an electrician that has years of knowledge to pass on, like simple DYI fixes and shortcuts.
- A data gatherer. Data is big business, and if you have a way to give people data, reviews, and information that they need, it could make you a lot of money. Think Angie's List or a database of food servers or caregivers.
Infopreneurs commercializing their success often begin with a topic that they're passionate about or have developed expertise over many years. It continues with a desire to share that knowledge with others.
What is your special area of knowledge that you have spent years acquiring? Becoming an infopreneur is the best and simplest way to share that knowledge, experience, and information.
We're here to help. Keep reading, keep learning, and welcome to the world of infopreneurs.